Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 620 with high exhaust and aftermarket rearsets with no passenger pegs. are there any passenger pegs other than stock out there on the market??????????

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you have to find out what brand of rearsets you have if you don't know , because most aftermarket rearsets have additional brackets you can add to accept pass. pegs.
MM

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found a picture after i googled them and i found a drs 43 is the model of the rear sets and from what i looked there are no passenger pegs for those rear sets. the owner before me went with those rear sets because the exhaust is right behind the peg, so whoever had it went all out, so i have the carbon heal guards also. do any configurations of their passenger pegs work????? anyone tried it?????

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
monster8306 said:
i found a picture after i googled them and i found a drs 43 is the model of the rear sets and from what i looked there are no passenger pegs for those rear sets. the owner before me went with those rear sets because the exhaust is right behind the peg, so whoever had it went all out, so i have the carbon heal guards also. do any configurations of their passenger pegs work????? anyone tried it?????
Their passenger pegs mount off the rearsets, so no combination would work with the DRS33 or DRS43 rearsets.

I'll trade you for mine though, they have passanger pegs.

:-d

1 - 6 of 6 Posts