Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have pics of some cool mods that have been done to the rear seat cowls ? . I have the stock grey cowl and a carbon cowl and I think they just look too plain. I'm thinking of cutting the stock one smaller and riveting it to the carbon or visa-versa. Any Ideas ?? I've seen the one Michael Moore posted and that looked cool for passengers, but I don't have passengers to worry about. I'm just trying to get some ideas.... Show me your rears !! [laugh]
MM

Attachments

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Here's a couple. The red one is carbon & is shaped in the rear to match a TL1000S taillight, but I don't have the bike here now. The white one is done with decals & the tail light bracket, the exhaust, and the turn signals are shaped to the cowl.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I have one of those carbon and Al alloy cowls like Darkstar and Ducster900 have. I've always wonder where they came from originally. I got mine from a guy on the list and he said all he knew was it was expensive and Italian. Mine has a low profile carrying rack on it also. That's why I use it - for carrying a Coretech tail pack.

So where'd they come from?

LA

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
If I may be so bold... how much do those Roadracing cowls cost? I didn't see pricing on their site. TIA

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
LA said:
I have one of those carbon and Al alloy cowls like Darkstar and Ducster900 have. I've always wonder where they came from originally. I got mine from a guy on the list and he said all he knew was it was expensive and Italian. Mine has a low profile carrying rack on it also. That's why I use it - for carrying a Coretech tail pack.

So where'd they come from?

LA
There are a whole bunch of those on Ebay right now. I saw like 5-6 of them in different colors from one seller, you might check there.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts

a lil custom paint and (under the clear) decals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts