Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for ACH this weekend (sat?) SpeedDog?
Mark/Steve? how about a ride up here to LA?

-Spaceman.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Spaceman - thanks for the invite. I'm going on a business trip and leaving this weekend, so I'm out. Hopefully in September my weekends will open up and we can plan something.

Be safe!

Mark

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Spaceman, I'd love to get up to L.A.and do some riding, unfortunatly the next few weekends are bad for me. I haven't ridden much in L.A. except for Ortega. Maybe need to do the motel thing the night before and get in a long full day of riding. late Aug. or early Sept. Oh, that reminds me GP Motorcycles is doing a track day Sept. 1st. It might even be the big track. I think it is like $190.

Steve C.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
It is the big track - scary, scary, scary! I'd probably take the ST2 since I could hide behind the windshield at those kinds of speeds (I used to hit 125 in my Boxster at the apex of Turn 8, then drift out to the edge before braking for 9 - it is truly frightening to me). However, doing the slow group and just taking it at your own pace would be nice - no speed limits, no cars, plenty of runoff IF something happens.

Mark

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might do ortega this saturday and will have to get back to LA by 1pm.....is it good compared to PAlomar?
-Spaceman.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ofcourse if anyone is up for it..say Ay! Ay!
-Spaceman.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'd like to join in but I'm booked up this weekend. But a lot of my time is going to be used cleaning and putting some stuff BACK on my bike. I no longer will have the most HACK monster in TOWN!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts