Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
riding! I'm headed out to Alice's for a bite to eat. From there I don't know where but I'll be scrubbing some tires ;D

If your bored and just have to ride, maybe I'll see you at Alice's!

Borg Girl

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
From the City down rt 1 to Half Moon Bay was nice and sunny, toasty even! Then there was the fog, I mean thick fog, down to 84. Cut east on 84 and a mile or two in the sun broke out again and it was warm up to the top of the hill. Alice's was loaded with all kinds of bikes. I saw a tricked out yellow M900 but that was about the only duc up there.

I sure needed that :)

Borg Girl

·
Registered
274 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it. ;D

I was tempted to go out and enjoy the nice weather as well....too bad i'm fixed to these damn football games. S'posed to rain tomorrow, ain't it? :-/

·
Registered
571 Posts
Went over 17 this morning (in the car...still no bike) weather was GREAT!! Saw load's of bikes in Santa Cruz & wished I had mine ::)

Oh well....Glad you had a good day.

Plenty more to come like this one I am sure 8)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I passed by there later.. around 2 or 3.

I did lunch at Duarte's in Pescadero around 1:00..

It was a great day for a ride... glad I went.

Also glad you enjoyed your ride down the coast.

:)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
hope to join all of you on another ride soon... i'll have my suspension worked on this week so I'd like to try it out when it's finished.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
It was nice riding weather this weekend. I rode West Marin this afternoon and had a great time. It's been a while since I went on a decent ride alone, kinda fun getting into that zone again. Next on the agenda, get more skiing in, maybe next weekend...

·
Registered
684 Posts
I flew in from Colorado this morning and by the time I got to Sonoma it was about 1:30. First thing I did was look to see if any rides were

·
Registered
684 Posts
I actually thought about you when I was riding today, Michael. After all, it was downright balmy out there. ;D

I figured you'd have it back by now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts