Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have sticker, silk screening, graphic artists, etc....connections.

It would be cool to start one and see how far it goes....it just takes a LOT of time to do.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's also this place that does T-shirts pretty quick and cheap... I've used them many times.

www.customink.com

They don't give you any guff about copyright mumbo-jumbo.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are the rules about this...would we use the DML board as a communication peice but call us something different than the Northwest DML Club?

We should design our own logo and stuff if so....

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
This sounds like a great idea to me! I realize I'm still pretty new around here, but I was sort of dissapointed when I first looked in the local forum area and the northwest was one of the only ones that didn't have a cool name picked out already.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I can provide any hosting necessary (web and mail, if people are interested). I'll take a shot at a logo this evening.

What's the scope of the club? Just monsters, or all ducatis?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I asked what the rules were if we do this...

Cause if we setup a monster only club, we can use the DML site.....for all ducati's....we'll have to start our own vBulletin board; and that is always WAY too much work and effort... unless 100 people join. Of course, it is always better to have as many riders as possible.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My Italian (well, spanish, but that's kinda close) is terrible, but what about "washington macchine di ducati" for a name?
I think it might mean washington ducati machines. And the acronym is WMD.

edit:
hmm. how about washington mostro di ducati.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your on the right track, however, your excluding all the people outside of Washington that may want to join (portland, Idaho) with the name.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
100th post!

<homer's voice> wooooo hooooo! <homer's voice>

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is a great idea we should keep it monsters only for members but all ducati is welcome . twice a month i have found is perfect for meetings and depending on where people live i'll open my house up to start off I have lots of safe parking

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the monsters only idea. And the "northwest" thing... yep, that's my fault.

Let's keep this going. Word.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe if we brainstorm we can throw around some ideas at the ride this saturday ie;logos meetings names.....

·
Registered
852 Posts
I do not know the timeline. But the board will be at DesmoNorthwest.com. It is going to be sponsored by the dealerships but not owned by any of them. It is in the works right now, but that's all I know.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am Down.... we should just stick with something simple. NWD (northwest desmo) or DNW whatever works. I will also try out on some logo ideas

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Count me in. I'm on the westside down in PDX. I'd be up for a sweet nwd hoodie.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts