Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have a pair of adjustable brake/clutch levers to fit an '07 monster 695? My levers are the same type found on the monster 900, with the larger pivot/bolt point opening ( for lack of a better explanation). I don't need anything fancy, just something I can wrap my mitts around and hang on to - with cold weather gloves on and a small hands I am trouble waiting to happen! Thanks.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hmmm, I was just going to send you a link to CA Cycleworks' site, but it seems they've discontinued the coffin-master cheapo levers... They're still available (I can point to to two places that'll sell you them here in Australia...)

big

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Big,

That would be great - point those places out! I actually have a new roommate arriving from Australia in less than a week. He's coming from Adelaide...wouldn't be the same spot the levers are located would it?

cheers,
M.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
bluedragonbike said:
Hi Big,

That would be great - point those places out! I actually have a new roommate arriving from Australia in less than a week. He's coming from Adelaide...wouldn't be the same spot the levers are located would it?
Well, I know I can get them off the shelf at Gowanlochs and that Ron at Flywheels can get them in in a couple of days...

They're both in Sydney though...

big

1 - 4 of 4 Posts