Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Need fashion help!!!

Beauty, or style is in the eye of the beholder. So everyone has a slightly different opinion. Here's my humble opinion:

I'd say number 3 looks best. You can always were basic black in any setting.

I like the graphics on number one, also. Not too flashy.

The middle set is too flashy for me.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts

if these are race leathers, i would focus more on function than looks.
#3- I like 2-piece suits for street use, but i dont think a race organization is going to allow them.
between #1-2 assuming armor features are the same, it looks like #1 is not perfed, and #2 is..i would go on which one fits your climate better.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts

Maybe it's just the picture, but #1 looks like it has lots of extra seams on the arms and such. That may make it less comfortable and depending on the construction of the suit could mean that it gets damaged more in a crash.

Higgie's right, the 2-piece may not be race legal if that's what you're doing. I just started wearing a 1-piece suit last year, and I also think that the 1-piece is quite a bit more comfortable when on the bike. I'd wear a one piece all the time if it wasn't for the convienience of ditching the jacket on my 2-piece so I don't have to look like a fat Power Ranger when I stop for lunch.

#2 is a bit too shiney for my taste, but from a utility standpoint I think the the features that I see in that suit would make me lean that way.

--Fillmore

R

·
0 Posts

If all you want is opinions about the how the suits look, #3 looks the least squid-ish.

Performance should take priority over apperance, though.

·
Registered
216 Posts

Agreed...fashion-wise....numero 3 is the best, but if you're gonna be racing...I think either 1 or 2...preferably 1, when you get to the fashion part between the two...

·
Registered
8,800 Posts

This thread is pretty funny without the original post that had pictures... ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts