Re: Lots of pictures of my hard worK.

Before

After....

Should be able to see them now....

·
Registered
455 Posts

Beautiful. I actually thought about painting mine that color. I used to have a helmet painted that color and I got so many compliments on it. May I suggest removing the frame sticker?

·
Registered
294 Posts

Nice ride, unique color!!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Looks great, Dude! I only have one question...Do you really think those cans would pass EPA standards?LOL ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

I like it! How much time did you put into it- did you do the painting/work yourself?

·
Premium Member
189 Posts

Nice work! I think the side panel should be regular black, without the smog cannister bulge.Great color combo, black and green! ;D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

POW!!! what a color!

may i suggest pulling the exhaust headers off for a polishing? it's not too difficult, honestly. get a scotchbrite pad and scrub off the bronzy colored coating, and then use a metal polish to make it go "BLING!"...

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

many years ago my wife bought a used Ford Fiesta as a second car. it was a very close match to that color. thanx for the memories.

nice clean job on the bike. enjoy and ride safe!

·
Premium Member
451 Posts

It looks good, hopefully not too many people will ask, what year/model Kawasaki is that....

·
Registered
374 Posts

I like it! How much time did you put into it- did you do the painting/work yourself?
I had a place named Europa autobody in Portland OR do the the paint. It has a gold metalic in it that gives a yellowish color in the right light. All other mods add up to about 30 hours more or less and a good chuck of change. I don't really pay attention to the time it takes. Some things like the pipe I could have done a better job on, but the directions I was following were not right for 2002 and it was more experimentation process. Of course this could be fixed, but I don't feel like bothering since I think they look fine.

·
Registered
374 Posts

POW!!! what a color!

may i suggest pulling the exhaust headers off for a polishing? it's not too difficult, honestly. get a scotchbrite pad and scrub off the bronzy colored coating, and then use a metal polish to make it go "BLING!"...

I may have to make that a future mod. Any pictures of what it would look like?

·
Registered
588 Posts

Andrew Looks Super Cool, must have put some time into that paint!! Certainly should turn some heads.

Hey Strati - as Andew requested, post some pics of the scotchbrite job on the headers. Darn exhaust pipes, always Ghhrrrr, annoys me!

·
Registered
97 Posts

Andrew, that is a nice paint job ;D, that is the same shop that painted my and my wife's monster, Nick did my bikes, great guy, fair prices.
Where can I get those rear sets????how much?? ???
Thanks
Erick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts