Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Absolutely mint condition and VERY RARE metallic Monster (blue Ducati factory-painted) that looks amazing in the sun and different in the dark. Only 5500 miles with all service complete including new oil, brakes, tire. Never dumped with plenty of upgrades including K&N filter kit and full Remus High Pipes, Open Clutch Kit, fender kit, upgraded lights, stand eliminator, trickle charger, some custom paint to black out factory grey and more. I am the ONLY owner and bought this New in 2003 as leftover. All service from Pro Italia and Bev Hills Ducati. Flawless performance, as also told to me by the dealer on last oil change. and always garaged and covered. Adult-owned, never redlined, gently ridden, and meticulously cared for. Move forces sale. You'd be pressed to find a better conditioned, pampered Ducati that is already a classic. I'm pricing at $6000 for quick sale, but firm. Serious inquiries only. These monsters are built to last for a lifetime. Also have $50 service manual included on CD-ROM. Locals preferred unless you want to come see sunny LA!

I'm telling you this is a rare and pampered gem. [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts