Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Rant

1K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Agent47 
G
#1 ·
It's truly bizarre to me as to why people check these posts but play no active participation. I see people log in regularly but no motion. I mean, do you guys really give a fvck if there's a group dedicated to a motorcycle community in this state? I'm honestly interested into the Illinois way of thought. I know it's a long stretch asking for opinions. It seems that when there was drama everyone was chiming in. What a dragons tale.

#2 ·
WTF did I miss? I'm outta town for 4 days so far. Malaysia isn't the easiest place to catch up from. What's up?

#4 ·
Monsoon season in Malaysia is happening! I saw Sepang Circuit as we landed in Kuala Lumpur. There's my Ducati related news, damn I miss my bike.

#5 ·
I will admit to looking and not always posting for various reasons. Sometimes I simply come back and post later ie ring up two or three views in the process. That is the number one reason for sure.

I was also wondering how I got something like 28 views on my subframe jig before a response.

I am also logged in sometimes the entire day. I forget or get distracted...I do need to work!??! [cheeky]

There are days when I wonder where is everybody.....

#6 ·
This is my un-official hi-jack of this thread! ;D
I saw Sepang again flying through KualaLumpur. It's still there, But I'm now in Jakarta. I've never seen so many scooters on the road.(Not India, Brazil, or the home of Vespa, it's ridiculous!). I need to check through my picture attempts, I'll try to get some pics up. The 110cc, 2 stroke, 4 geared bikes(Yamaha and Honda) are Kind of apealing for the day to day run to work. My humble opinion. Just a little crazy when you see a whole family traveling on one! I'm ranting, therefore my theivery, Love ya P_R ;D

#8 ·
I thought AGent47 was someone new! The 'shapeshifter/namechanger' struck again! [laugh]

Took me a week to figure this one out!

#9 ·
RANT THIS!!!

Iknow I dont post too much but Iam trying to get things done round the house before we leave for our cruise or before the baby comes. Sorry Ididnt know this was like a you look you gotta post place ;D. Iwill have to find out the rules and regs from the new moderator of this forum for the MOCHA people.

Till then Iguess I will not look till ihave something to say, or change my SN> [thumbsup]
Keep posting like that and you're outta here! [laugh]
Dude, You owe me lunch! Waz Up?

#11 ·
Thread Thievery Continued:
Ok so they are not Ducatis, but I shrunk down some pics from Jakarta. Bikes everywhere. All pics were taken from the bus to and from the hotel and airport. I suppose they have a helmet law, as everyone was wearing one, somehow I can't beleive they were all smart enough to wear one! The fix it shop pics were of one shop of many that dotted the roadside for the obvious, that many bikes, someones gotta do the work.

Attachments

#12 ·
Is that a 155 Bostrom in the helmet law pic? [laugh]

#13 ·
No, but this guy was probably quicker on his scooter than the 155 of Bostrom was all of last year! [laugh]. Also probably the best part of Ducati not in the AMA series next year is not watching Bostrom do so amazing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.