Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
There is a video just like this by the same guys (except the r/c bike is a blue R1 Yamaha) on the ZRXOA.org website. (That's Kawa ZRX1100/1200 owners assoc. website) Both vids are really cool, they did a good job!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Rami !!!
Dont you belittle yourself my friend, your at a couple of feet taller than that guy! and he has to ask his missus for her vibrator batteries when he runs low!

Cheers Peter [thumbsup]

·
Registered
2,550 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Yeah, I have to confess, it was me. I bought Jari's 996S. I mean, somebody had to do it. I have wanted a Tamburini bike since I had a ride on a buddy's 916 way back in '95 (he traded a beautiful 851 in on the 916). The timing was right. I'll give her a good home. I really wanted a 998 but they are hard to find in good condition for the right price and Jari's bike is really sweet. She will see plenty of road/track time, she's a beauty and then some! Once again proof that life is good!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Well good-night! Brian, spread the wealth man! Give us poor, velocity-challenged schmucks a chance, for cryin' out loud [laugh]

Seriously, congrats on the new bike; that's one sweet ride [thumbsup] Glad it's found such a good home. That's cool it'll end up back on the track.

(Sorry Rami for the thread-jack :-\ )

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.