Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen these leather pants from Ralph Lauren? I have only seen them on ebay before, and not in stores.
Ralph Lauren Aspen black leather pants 4861752 BVO:
$895

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slowpoke13 said:
Umm... what about them? I don't get it?
Ooops! I was wondering if anyone has seen these in stores before. I'm interested in trying a pair on.
I saw them before on ebay but never in stores but last time the size was too small, this time it is too big. I like the styling, and would like to either get a pair or get Z Custom Leathers to copy a pair for me. into it.

New Ralph Lauren Asp. black leather pants W 34 L 32 men
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Ralph-Laure...2QQihZ013QQcategoryZ57989QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a pair of black leather pants by Ralph Lauren, reg retail is $895.00 +tax, those are quiet thick, and could be used to ride a motorcycle. The pants have zippers on the inside of leg ant bottom, to slip them easier over a pair of boots. Front pockets, hook closure, and pockets on buttocks with zipper closure, those are sharp and are selling at a great price. Shipping is $15.00.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
slowpoke13 said:
Are they actually supposed to be moto pants or just leather pants?
I think they are moto pants. Ebay listing says it is very thick.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Chincy thin poseur pants

you would be paying for the name

Look how flat they lie on the floor

and

take a look at those single thin stitches

for that price you could go get a full set of real leathers

and

still have skin left after you crash

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I'd get them...if I frequented bars that served only to men. ::) ;D

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Mother said:
Chincy thin poseur pants

you would be paying for the name

Look how flat they lie on the floor

and

take a look at those single thin stitches

for that price you could go get a full set of real leathers

and

still have skin left after you crash
Exactly. It doesn't matter how thick the leather is. If the stitching is ****, they'll come right apart and then your hamburger.

Tabo, if you're going to pay that much for just leather pants to ride in, why not get an actual set of riding leathers? I don't get it.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
johnstl said:
Exactly. It doesn't matter how thick the leather is. If the stitching is nuts, they'll come right apart and then your hamburger.

Tabo, if you're going to pay that much for just leather pants to ride in, why not get an actual set of riding leathers? I don't get it.
Oh, I just don't like most of what is out there. Most of the riding gear out there just doesn't suit me, but this style seems more like what I want. I already have a pair washable leather pants from Z Custom Leathers, and I am debating having them copy this style for me in my size too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.