Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RALEIGH EUROBIKE ROARS INTO THE TRIANGLE
Exotic and Classic Motorcycles Take Center Stage at the Shops at Seaboard Station

On Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 9 AM to 5 PM, the Shops at Seaboard Station located at 5 West Franklin Street in Raleigh (next to William Peace University) will welcome the fourth-annual Raleigh Eurobike, a celebration of the two-wheeled lifestyle and the machines that have become synonymous with style, performance and speed. From exotic Italians to the finest examples of German engineering to the British motorbikes that inspired a café racer revolution, Eurobike Raleigh will showcase some of the most exciting European motorcycles in central North Carolina.

For more information and to register, visit www.raleigheurobike.com or let me know. We already have a ton of Triumphs and BMWs registered, and I hope we can bring out a great representation of Monster riders.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wanted to give this thread a bump (if anyone's still reading anything here).
Raleigh Eurobike is only two weeks away. Pre-registration is still open. Registration includes entry into the bike show, and a great grab bag of gifts. There are only a few bags left, so if you want one, hurry up. You don't have to register to come out and enjoy the activities.
http://raleigheurobike.com/

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Addition to Raleigh Eurobike - Neale Bayly

Neale Bayly, motorcycle journalist and star of SPEED Television's upcoming documentary Neale Bayly Rides: Peru, will speak about his recent nine-day trip following a group of motorcycle riders from Lima to Moquegua and the Hogar Belen Orphanage, where they assisted with multiple projects. Neale takes the main stage at 2 PM. Neale Bayly Rides: Peru will air this June on SPEED.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ducati Raleigh Bike Night

Ducati Raleigh is hosting a bike night this Saturday at 5pm at Lynnwood Grill in Raleigh. That's immediately following Eurobike, so there will be plenty to do in the Capital City on Saturday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts