Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the weather sucked today and i found out the spareshack order was to arrive so i started to take apart the belt covers and i wanted to paint the sprocket cover. well i got antsy and decided to try my hands at the tail chop literleaner did. he helped a little of course, he was my electrician.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok it was brought to my attention number 3 and 4 are the same, yes they look the same but one has more sparks ;D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Looks great! What did you use to mount the license - a kit or did you fab something?

mitt

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we used a regular plate holder and we fab. two plates that mount to the frame and the bottom of the tail light to hold the plate frame in. just two L brackets really.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh... A woman that knows how to use a power tool. (not that kind of power tool, you bunch of perverts...) Looks great. You've cut i, so it's now officially yours! What's next?

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
damn .... red hair and competent in the shop! i'll
be back in a minute ...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's cool,another reality show,Where's your tool belt?

Just kidding that look good.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good! I'm still not sure if I'm going to chop mine or not.

4 inches lower! wow! I'm suprised it's not dragging all kinds of parts...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it almost does :-/ unfortunately i wouldn't be riding if it wasn't lowered so its sort of a catch 22. either ride a 250 for the rest of my life or lowering. i opted for the later of the two as you can see. i have to be careful with speed bumps and corners. i had to get the high mount pipes because the stock ones would have scraped (not that i wasn't going to get those anyways) i also have to tuck my toes going around corners and i will always have some chicken strips. :(

don't get me wrong i love everything about my bike. the positives out weigh the negatives by far. ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts