Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
...and I have a wet sock......sorry, just thought I would share that!

::)

·
Registered
316 Posts
You goofball Dave-
So...I know you recoil in fright at the thought of getting food poisoning again at Armadillo Williys...but could you just show up anyway so we could all see the hole in your boot?
Cesar.

·
Registered
571 Posts
So...I know you recoil in fright at the thought of getting food poisoning again at Armadillo Williys...but could you just show up anyway so we could all see the hole in your boot?
Cesar.
Hmmmmm......Maybe,,,will see how the sock dries in the meantime...... Coffee tomorrow? ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
tell them we don't want any mad cows
Bill & Frank are 2 Cows standing in a field...one turns to the other & says "So, what do you think of this Mad Cow Disease then Frank?"

Frank replies " It don't bother me Bill, I'm a duck....quack, quack, quack"

;D :p ;D

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Bill & Frank are 2 Cows standing in a field...one turns to the other & says "So, what do you think of this Mad Cow Disease then Frank?"

Frank replies " It don't bother me Bill, I'm a duck....quack, quack, quack"

;D :p ;D

... guess those cows need that Anger Management Class!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Coffee could be good. What time is good for you? Nineish is probably when I'd be available. Bringing my wife.
Cesar.

·
Registered
571 Posts
See you there! Dropping my wife at work in Mountain View @ 8.30, so see you there at 9.

I'll bring some pictures from home.

D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Boot Update....

Its now dried out enough to wear again...long as it stays dry...will get it repaired soon!!

;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts