Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured out how to make these shorty levers and my friends are ravign about them. because the lever action is shorter you don't need to use your whole hand to operate the brake. they give better feel due to only havign to have 2 fingers on the lever. this frees up you other 2 fingers to modulate the throttle as needed. (these work GREAT for burnouts >:D [thumbsup]) it saves weight, and lets face it, when you are racing you want to save every last gram that you can. I'm working on some carbon fiber ones, so right now i only have aluminum. attatched is a pic of my prototype, i used crappy paint on that one so it flaked off. i assure you that despite the way the pic looks this isn't a stock brake lever that broke off in a crash because i got blinded by oncoming headlights on a rainy night and then dumped the bike. nope, that's not what happened at all. I'll try to get some more pics of the production version posted, but they are going like ice to an eskimo so i might not have any to take pics of before they are all gone!

post here and let me know if you want one. i'm only asking $150 for this lovingly handcrafted piece for your bike that will take your riding to a whole new level! and it will get to you in time for christmas and won't take as long as similar products from the factory in Italy.

Act now, supplies are limited. ;D

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
WOW!!! That's nice!!!

Are you going to be selling those custom tanks also? [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dark StaR said:
WOW!!! That's nice!!!

Are you going to be selling those custom tanks also? [thumbsup]
the Speed TanksTM are in development right now. testing isn't going well, and it jsut looks like a tank ding. my thinking was it would look liek crash damage and turn your bike into a great sleeper. however, this hasn't been recieved as well as i thought it would be. when i get the tanks done i will let you know!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
[thumbsup] i'll take a pair in carbon fiber when available ;D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I need 2 in gold because black wouldn't look right on my S4R. Also.....I want a discount since I am a DeVal member. [cheeky]

·
Registered
541 Posts
How about a trade for a right side custom -oMcycles bEnT lever TM.....pics to come

They are all custom bent in accidents with one of the largest vehicles on the road...Thats right.. the ford Excursion.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm thinking about some different clutch bling. Do you have any 'textured' clutch parts?

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yuu said:
I'm thinking about some different clutch bling. Do you have any 'textured' clutch parts?
i tried to texture the knob end of the clutch lever, but it didn't turn out too well.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Are my gold levers available yet??? I wanted them for this weekend. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts