Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question about 04 620's, not including Dark. Do all of the 2004 Monster 620 come with a matching color front fairing. My local dealer got a yellow 04 in and it did not have the front fairing. I have ordered mine (red) and am worried that it may not have a front fairing on it.
Just to make sure that i know what i'm talking about the fairing is the windscreen thing on the front. Sorry i think that is what it is called. Just wondering. Thanks for the help.

Rainman

BTW... Dealer just called and the bike has arrived and is being assembled.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
im pretty sure only the 's' model comes with the fairing.

you dont want it anyway. it looks silly, and doesn't really help with the wind blast unless you plan to lay your head on the tank...

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Did you ask him if it has the windscreen?

BTW... Dealer just called and the bike has arrived and is being assembled.
Are you sure the yellow one wasn't an 800? They don't have the screen for 04. All the colored 620s should. I don't think there is a 620 "S" model this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Did you ask him if it has the windscreen?

Are you sure the yellow one wasn't an 800? They don't have the screen for 04. All the colored 620s should. I don't think there is a 620 "S" model this year.
Correct, no "S" model this year, and yes, I'm sure that the yellow was a 620.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
congrats on your new bike,you gonna enjoy it.
It looks like only the 800cc do not come with a front fairing
So your should have one

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
All the '04 bikes come with a fairing. The '04 620 at my dealer has one on it...as does the '04 800.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts