Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's it...going to spend new years eve in florida...leaving with the bikes in the trailer up until jacksonville (2000k)and then ride the bike to miami.....
now I know it won't break :) but what if it does? there are no ducati dealers over there!!! anybody got tips?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Hey DesmoG..there's a few of us down in FL! I'm thinking about taking a few rides down from Jupiter to Miami (approx 80 miles). PPost up on here or in the Florida riders section!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
There is DucatiMiami if you make it this far down. Give me a call we can go for a ride. I'll give you a tour of South Beach.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Actually, I do (in a way). I was talking to Miles at BCM last week, and he said he knew of an excellent independent Ducati mechanic in S. Florida. You should call him and ask...603.524.4898.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
gRsChA said:
Actually, I do (in a way). I was talking to Miles at BCM last week, and he said he knew of an excellent independent Ducati mechanic in S. Florida. You should call him and ask...603.524.4898.
Cool..I know Miles!!

Let me know who/where the mechanic is when you find out DesmoG!!

I thin there's a Duc shop in Stuart too. It's about 20 miles North of Jupiter.

·
Banned
897 Posts
gRsChA said:
Would that be L.T. Snyder? He's in Pensacola, I think.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yeah...that would be real cool meeting people to show me around and ride together. (maybe party on new year's eve? :) )....for shure i'll keep in touch once I have more details....i know I should be leaving on the 27th.....and do as much driving as possible so I can take the bike out of the trailer......
i think we''ll leave the truck and trailer in jacksonville and pick it up on the way back....
thanx a lot!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
IZ said:
Hey DesmoG..there's a few of us down in FL! I'm thinking about taking a few rides down from Jupiter to Miami (approx 80 miles). PPost up on here or in the Florida riders section!!
There's a Florida riders section?! Whoa!!

Yeah, you gotta hit us up when you're coming through. You may end up with some company!!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
There's a Ducati dealer in the Orlando area. Also, Arlen Ness just opened a Ducati/Triumph/chopper dealership in Daytona. He's in the Daytona H-D complex at I-95 and US 1 in Ormond Beach (Same exit as the Iron Horse Saloon). No experience with either, but...

There are enough of us around that a rescue (or party) could happen if necessary.

Doc

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yep, Cycle Riders Ducati in Longwood. Awesome guys, and about 7 miles from my place.

The Ducati dealership at the HD complex is good too. The DML's own Brick is a mechanic there.

Can't go wrong with either--

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Once you get south of Daytona, here are the places & location that could help with any mechanical needs:

FL Powersports 772-287-1850 Stuart/Port St Lucie (Ducati Dealer)
MotoCorse (Chris Boy) 954-608-0350 Ft Lauderdale (Independent Ducati Wrench)
DucatiMiami 305-625-2453 Miami Lakes (Ducati Dealer)

Hope this helps and perhaps with a little planning, the South FL Monster Riders could setup a meet & greet. IZ is our party planner, so let's try and roll out the welcome mat for our out-of-town guest.

Stuart

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
addysdaddy said:
IZ is our party planner, so let's try and roll out the welcome mat for our out-of-town guest.

Stuart
Party at my place. Let me know the dates speicifically that you'll be around. I think we can use my clubhouse for an event. I'll have to ask.

I'm going to MI sometime over break. Unfortunately, I'll be up in the cold you're leaving.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hey Desmogirl, I catch the whole quebec(cold) deal, I'm in St. Lazare, and only stopped riding a week ago. I just checked the Weather Network and they are forcasting +10 in the next week or so.

Have fun in FLA,

Jealously,

rich

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
MTL-DUC said:
Have fun in FLA,
Jealously,
rich
Weather for Lynn Haven, FL
37°F
Clear
Wind: NE at 7 mph
Humidity: 38%
Fri
Clear
48° | 26° Sat
Clear
58° | 34° Sun
Mostly Sunny
66° | 47° Mon
Mostly Sunny
70° | 50°

yep, friggin balmy here.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
YellowDuck said:
I don't know dude. I haven't seen you out and about in over a month! I racked up over 250 miles last weekend.

You've got a long way to go before you catch up with the hours I've clocked in on my lil 620!! ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts