Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I need is the fine tuning (air/fuel & TPS) necessary after the full Termi kit has been installed on my S4RT. It was originally done with the install, but there are some things that I'm not so sure about.

My fuel light comes on at 67-70 miles when I'm riding easy (wasn't too impressive at about 95 in stock form). 28 mpg seems pretty low to me, but I don't know what I should have expected. I can only imagine when the fuel light will come on during a spirited canyon ride.

There's an intermittent stench even now after about 500 miles (only since the install). Originally, I thought maybe there was just "stuff" burning off in the new exhaust.

Who would you recommend? Would prefer not to go farther south than S.F. or farther north than Sac, but I'd do it for a quality assessment.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Factory Pro in San Rafael, his name is Raoul. All he does is tune. Don't have the phone number but they have a website.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Itsasickness said:
Factory Pro in San Rafael, his name is Raoul. All he does is tune. Don't have the phone number but they have a website.
Yeah, my son had his XR done there, and I know Desmoto sport gets their bikes dynoed there too.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've gone to Factory Pro for 2 bikes in the past. They're pretty expensive and I figured since these adjustments should be easy that there might be a place that could do it without all the time (I've always had to leave the bike for a week or so) and expense. Guess I'll give Raul a call. They do good work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts