Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the wireless charging dock on my diavel.. There should be an USB port somewhere on your bike.
This would be easier than running wires to your battery. It turns on and off with the bike so you won't have to worry about drainage.
If you are running straight to your battery, you need to get the smart switch to not drain your battery.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve gotten the smart switch. I have everything I need to run it to the battery. I just want to make sure it looks clean running the wires. Under the tank if need be.

the smart switch allows me to turn the powers off and on that’s routing to the mount

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your bike has a USB port doesn't it?
It's much cleaner, less wiring, less time for install and you won't need to find a place to store the smart switch.
The line that comes with the wireless charger should be long enough to run from USB port to the wireless charging tray.

Unless you need the USB port for something else?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ll be charging this power bank thru the USB unit under the seat. I’d like to to upgrade the usb receptor to a fast charge one
View attachment 228965
If you're planning to leave that battery under the seat be careful. I have a battery jump starter that I've always kept with me and I had put it under the seat. After a ride I checked it and the pack had swollen up likely due to the heat. Glad it didn't explode or something

1 - 8 of 8 Posts