Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to ask you all about the selection of gear at Coleman. I am planning on going to the one off 7 since it is closer, and just wanted to know if all the stuff they have on their website is available in the store? I want to try on helmets, jackets, and boots, and was also wondering if they will be hassling me, trying to push products on me or whatever while I am there (I just want to fit the products so I can buy the right size online). Specifically, I will be looking at HJC and KBC helmets, Tourmaster Cortech jackets, and Alpinestar boots. Please let me know if you have info, thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Normally I refrain from doing or encouraging that, but I can think of nothing else that Coleman's would be good for.

Yeah they got tons o gear there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know it's really shady and overall not good practice, but my friend said he had a semi-bad experience there once, so I figure this *sort of* evens things out... I guess? I'm going to pretend I'm fitting gear "for my twin brother, because it's his birthday soon, and uhh...yeah". Wish there were a less shadeball way to do it :'(

·
Registered
259 Posts
would not buy a bike there or service anything, but..
did buy a helmet and gloves there. Gloves were on sale and I needed something for summer. Helmet is the one thing I will not buy on the net. One of the younger women assisted me. Helped pull al the helmets out and let me try on at will. Then when I settled on one, she found a left-over for $150 less (I will not be racing with it and I'll replace it next year so the age was not an issue). Not a bad expereince - a first.

I would check each helmet for the manufacture date though since I would imagine some stuff sits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts