Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did a dumb ass thing over the weekend. I dropped my allen wrench in my gas tank. I thought I'd just take the tank off, flip it upside, down and shake it out, but that didn't work. Now I figure I'm going to have to get one of those telescoping magnets and try and fish it out that way. My question is now that I have my tank off is there anything special I need to know before I put it back on. I was thinking I would just put it on the way it came off but as time goes by I'm not sure if I remember exactly how it came off. I think I could probably figure it out but I want to be on the safe side as to not screw anything up. Anyone have a good set of directions for putting the tank on that I could refer to.

01 m750. (Non fuel injected)

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
It's pretty straight forward, I don't think it can be screwed up or done in any wrong order. Be sure & let me know if I'm wrong!

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Well, I did a dumb ass thing over the weekend. I dropped my allen wrench in my gas tank. I thought I'd just take the tank off, flip it upside, down and shake it out, but that didn't work.
hehehe, i did the exact same thing a while back.....the telescopic magnet thingie you mentioned worked like a charm though :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts