Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
So... excuse me for playing dumb here... ::) But... was it Retro's wheelie that got you pulled over, or was it just the speeding?

R

·
0 Posts
it was a guess at speeding....and perhaps therefore the warning tickets. I was coming over a hill kinda fast saw the leo and pulled the brake and tried the I'm going slow body language instead of the knee out ass off the bike look hoping that would save the day......

R

·
0 Posts
just saw the pic's. that was funny I had my hand up by my face giving the finger I guess you got me as I was defingering for the pull down. ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny, I noticed the finger as I was taking the picture, there must have been some delay. I thought I had it. Good thing we didnt take pics of the cavity search they did on Monsta! ;)

R

·
0 Posts
well if he would have taken his helmet off I don't think that would have happened!

·
Registered
735 Posts
No cavity search here!

He did say something about you two fitting right in in the pokie but he couldn't figure out what to do with the two bikes on the side of the road.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah dont be afraid to face the truth. At least he didnt find the 8 ball you had shoved up there. btw- that was some good shiit. ok poor choice of words. 8)

·
Registered
240 Posts
:D :D :D. I love it. That is a kick ass picture.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Still wish that I could have cut class that night and gone with you!!! :p It would have been a lot more fun and my back probably wouldn't have a big bruise on it!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought you were going to school for massage? Did you have to wear the leather mask with the zipper mouth, or did you get the rubber ball in your mouth when you were being spanked? :-/

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yeah... well us massage therapist can get a lil' rough with eachother while we are practicing!! Expecially when they blindfold us!! ;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts