Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After turning RIGHT onto Mullholland from Kanan? (I went up Latigo) I noticed a big group of riders at that FIRST right hand 180 sweeper. Big group of people, harleys, sportbike riders, and everyone was standing around a V-rod. I didn't see anyone that looked hurt, so i thought it might be a photo opp? I cruised through there slowly and went on toward the rockstore. A few turns past the action there was a lady in a green 4-runner parked in the middle of the road, right on top of the double yellow, I slowly passed her and gave her the 'WTF?" look.

I arrive at rockstore to hear stories about some lady that stopped in the road, then when some bikes started piling up behind her, put it in reverse and BACKED OVER someone 100% on purpose. Apparently that was the V-rod everyone was standing around.

About that time somone yells "THERE SHE IS" and NO **** she is HAULING ass in front of the rockstore, and starts to swerve like a maniac toward all the bikes. SHe does this as she passes, swerving REALLY close to the bikes about 4 times, then speeds off.

Apparently she had tried to run over more than just the one guy she backed over. ROCK STORE called the cops, and one eventually showed up. I don't know what happened after that.

Watch out guys and girls, you never know when some idiot in a cage actually would like to run you over and kill you, and then try and do it!

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
That PMS is a B!tch!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Damn....hopefully the guy on the vrod is okay. We do put ALOT of trust in our surroundings. But that sh*% is uncalled for. It sounded like the riders stuck together...and I'm glad for that comradery!

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
LA sure is colorful! I can only agree with Troyslap!

Rideon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts