Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have any of you guys had trouble with Extreme Supply? I ordered an AGV helmet on 11/30, received confirmation on the same day, and they charged my card the same day.

So far no FEDEX shipping notice. As of today, I can't get them on the phone nor will they answer any of my emails.

I'm beginning to think that these guys may be having trouble. Anybody know these folks and what they're up to??

After a couple of Google searches I found where it seems others have had the same problem.

I filed a complaint with BofA as well as the BBB. It will be interesting to see if either of these guys get a response.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Extreme Supply is at the International Motorcycle Show, this weekend it's at Long Beach California. I visited their booth and got some coupons. Likely they're all at the show manning their booth.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I appreciate the information.

I'm still not sure why they have such a problem answering voice mail messages or replying to email.

Rarely a week goes by that I'm not on the road myself. I still find time to respond to voice mail, email, and actually directly answer the phone when I'm available.

I guess Extreme Supply and I differ quite a bit on what is acceptable customer service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts