Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my brother ordered me a Duc sweatshirt from Pro Italia on 12/11/06. As of Christmas there was no shipping notification of any kind. Knowing it was coming from CA during the holidays we gave them the benefit of the doubt that it was due to the season that things were running behind.

So we called up after the holidays and the customer service rep tells us the the order was placed but never shipped out...OK???

To rectify the situation she says she will remove the shipping charge and send it out that day (1/4/07). Shirt is due to arrive this wed. (1/10/07).

Little upset that the shirt was never shipped but they were quick to fix the problem and were very apologetic.

Good company, I will be ordering from them again!!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I bought a tail chop kit for my '01 Monster. I expected it to bolt on with no problems which it does not. The holes don't line up and the instructions are worthless. Modifying things like this are simple but when you spend over a hundy $$ it is expected to fit the moto it's designed for.

I did get a Christmas card from them though. :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've ordered a ton of things form them, never any problem at all....I've got parts from them on the way now. No need to fret about your damper.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I've always had very good CS and PR with Proitalia.
Very professional, had to give them their 'props'. [laugh]

SJ

·
Banned
107 Posts
Positive experience here as well.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing though, but everyone in there learns your name. Makes you feel they care about you as a rider and customer (though that could have been that I keep going back in there week after week after week...).

·
Registered
114 Posts
I too have had a problem with them. My order of three items was missing one item. I have written to them to ask where the item was and have received no response. It has been a month since and still no word. I guess I will look to the east coast from now on as they seem to keep me informed as to when orders go out and if there is a back order item will keep me abreast of when it is expected to ship. I guess they are to busy catering to the "Entourage".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts