Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for a coupla reasons I'm proposing drinks at Zeitgeist.

First, our very own mysfitt (aka Joe Reeves, DML geek extrordinaire) is in town with his wife and for some unaccountable reason wants to meet you lot and get a feel for the local color by drinking at Zeitgeist.

Second, many of you will be visiting the inlaws or parents in the following days, and are undoubtedly in need of a stiff drink or two.

There are probably other good reasons, but that's as far as my brain is willing to go right now.

So Friday 12/22, 6pm: Zeitgeist at 16th and Duboce. Look for the loudest group there and that'll be us. [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I'm in ;D

Seriously, I'm hyped about meeting you guys. Perhaps even enough to buy a round of beer [thumbsup]

·
Registered
769 Posts
See you there.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thunderpuppy said:
<snip> My family rides...well cruisers...but they put up with me and my Italian bike problem. >:D
<snip>
A dark family secret revealed! You should go on Oprah or Montel with that... [laugh] [laugh]

·
Registered
191 Posts
desmoquattro said:
Where, Martuni's?
I've never been there but my friend has the greatest stories about gay over the top karaoke in that place. Think Babs and Judy Garland [cheeky] [thumbsup]

They'd love it if a bunch of you guys showed up in yo' leatha! ;)

Cassanova is one of my favorite warm spots with roomy group settings - hint, hint....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.