Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
for all those waiting for a pcIII for their 800 monsters- i got a call from the bikeshop and i was told my pc should be in on friday. so hopefully everyone else will gets their's or has already received it. im curious how my dyno sheet looks after this is done, we'll see.
mike

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Mike,
If you get a custom dyno job, be sure to post the results. I'm curious to see what it will do. Also, what set up do you have?
I used the 800 map that is posted on the DynoJet website...
Open airbox & cans. I'm not sure what the HP gains were as far as numbers, but I can tell that the bike is running smoother in general. I really don't know if a completely "custom" dyno set up will make it much better.

I can say that it's going to take a while to get used to the sound of the open airbox... it sounds like a totally different bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
im going to talk to the shop tomorrow and find out what order we are going to do this. ill let you know when it is finished.
mike

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
i ordered it from motoeuropa.com, i think it was $329.00. i ordered it back in september of 2003.
mike

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I bought mine at FBF,got it over a week ago with pipes and air filter,the bike is smooth,have not mess with custom mapping yet...to be continued...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts