Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here using a P.C. on an 05' 1000ds. if so what is the model # of your unit. There are two different models listed on the P.C. website, as for the maps i have Remus slip ons W/ a BMC filter in stock airbox. I recieved a P.C. for a 800 fuel injected, that also includes the 1000 multi. I am not sure if this is the right one.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
maxhr190 said:
Is anyone here using a P.C. on an 05' 1000ds. if so what is the model # of your unit. There are two different models listed on the P.C. website, as for the maps i have Remus slip ons W/ a BMC filter in stock airbox. I recieved a P.C. for a 800 fuel injected, that also includes the 1000 multi. I am not sure if this is the right one.
Thanks
If I understand correctly, it doesn't matter

the only thing that denotes them to a certain bike is the canned map

I have an '03 620 and FBF gave me a PCIII for a 1000ds

works just fine

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I recently purchased a PCIII from Fast by Ferracci for a 2005 Monster 1000DS with FBF slip-on mufflers and a BMC filter in the stock air box. The PCIII part number they sent is 716-411. The packaging indicated the PC was for a Monster 800. I questioned FBF about the discrepancy and they insured me the 716-411 (with their map) was correct for my bike's set up. I installed the PC last Monday (3/5). The bike started right up and seemed to run fine in my shop, but due to winter weather, I haven't been able to test ride it yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts