Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a reference to dynojet making a power commander for the Monster 620 on another post. I checked their website and sure enough, they now have one for the 620 (719-211). It is listed as being for the 2003 model. Does anyone know if/why there would be a difference between a 2002 and 2003 620?
I guess my real question is, will this power commander on a 2002 620?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yo Shirt, Fast By Ferracci lists a PC III for '02 620, P/N F44535 . I am planning on going for one when they do my next service. My plugs are looking a little white :eek: since I installed the Sil Conis . Give them a call at 1.888.ferracci and talk to Victor.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Do people add the power commander in hopes of getting more power out of the bike? Isn't this rather expensive and pointless on a 620? There is no substitute for cc's. Just wondering why anyone would go for performance mods on the 620.

·
Registered
269 Posts
What Scott said and also to address any fueling issues. I'm running lean now that I added slip-ons to an already lean stock fuel map.

C

·
0 Posts
What MarkV said and also because the guys at my dealer are freaking idiots! When I asked them about adjusting my bike for the new pipes they said they would have to un-crate the mathesis machine and read up on how to use it - no kidding. The guy said he had only seen it done in school - never done an actual bike before. Sure, I want this guy messing with the efi on my bike ::)

The power commander is just one more tool to keep me away from my dealership . . ..

jb

·
Registered
107 Posts
heres the deal. my wifes monster was the project bike for dynojet.i drove it there.( 03 620ie )i dunno if i got that much power out of it. im going to take it to another dyno tuner to see if we can build a better map. its just a 620 so dont expect alot. but i can say this it did smooth the the bike out alot. i would suggest a sprocket change as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts