Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hahaha!!! that's hillarious. how's about this. upgrade to radial master cylinders an billet calipers. then have them anodized black!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
except that if i really wanted to do that, I could 'upgrade' and switch with her bike instead.

No, they don't like us tinkering with their stuff. Next thing you know, she is over your shoulder going "what are you doing?" and "what was wrong with it to begin with?"

and then, when the install doesn't go as seamlessly as planned, she busts out the kicker "You always have to modify with perfectly good things. Why cant you just spend more time with me instead of breaking stuff??"

Ok ... it was worth a try, Im actually wanting everything gold to match my gold frame. But when I realize how much its gonna cost me to get "color coordinated," I always think twice.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
No, they don't like us tinkering with their stuff. Next thing you know, she is over your shoulder going "what are you doing?" and "what was wrong with it to begin with?"

and then, when the install doesn't go as seamlessly as planned, she busts out the kicker "You always have to modify with perfectly good things. Why cant you just spend more time with me instead of breaking stuff??"
that is a scary-accurate impression.
even worse when i do it to her bike.
In light of that,i will re-consider your your proposal. [smiley=cheeky.gif]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I think they all go through some "anti-modification" training. I swear to god every time I go into the garage not only do I have this look on my face like I'm sneaking out to go cause some trouble, but I almost feel like I am doing something wrong!
.Garage! You have a garage?! I wish I had that luxury in Manhattan. That is the reason I have not done a lot of these mods. I am capable of doing most of them myself and have no place to do them. .... or at least if I did use a relatives garage, it is so far away that I woudl work on it 1 day a week. You guys who waste away time tinkering are lucky. I just waste away time thinking how nice it would be if I could waste away time tinkering. ramble ramble ramble....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ahh but you have the luxury of cuddling parties...See off topic thread...
LOL I did not see that thread here but read it on the YAHOO news site this week. Point well taken, but that would cost 30 bucks ;)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts