Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i found a 95 900 in my eyes is pretty cheap. $1500 with about 22k miles maybe less(broken speedo cable). from what i'm told current owner is 3rd and the 2nd was his cousin. i'm not worried about the miles but he told me the 12k maintenance was done but the 18k wasn't. should i be very concerned being possible 4k over? could the valves being out of proper adjustment/check cause a big problem? any transmission issues i might be worried about too? if i get the bike, i probably won't ride it for awhile to freshin' everything thing up first. thanks for helping a noob

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that's the one. i'm going tomorrow morning to look and possibly pick it up. i know it'll probably need some work. just worried about them valves.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The good thing is there lot more parts out there for older bikes . If you get it post some pic's of it .good luck

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ohhhhh yes. talked him down to $1450 and got a pretty new bike cover with it. always a little room to haggle. has some decent carbon bits(shows some age). keihin carb's, newer r tire. i'll post pics in a little bit. rode amazing. eventhough it was my 2nd bike i rode. def needs a tune up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts