Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I was planning on finishing the calendar yesterday, but the CD that I had the calendar info on crapped out. Normally not a big deal, except that I traded in the computer that I originally created the calendar files on, so the CD was my only copy.

I managed to re-build the calendar this weekend, but I lost most of the comments that people sent to me unless you posted them to the BBS. I need the following from the people whose photos were selected:
-Your real name.
-Year and model of Monster.
-A sentence or two about the bike if you like.

Somebody wanted me to make sure that the photographer got credit, but I've lost that info, so please get back to me.

Please get info to me ASAP, so I can get the calendar posted to the website.

Thanks,
--Fillmore

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
Re: Please read if you are involved in the calenda

Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles!! Nothing is more insidious! :)

Our pic:
Chris and Zina's Monsters. His: "Pongo!" 1997 M900. Hers: "Pogo" 2000 M900ie. Pic taken along Ca SR 79 a few miles north of SR 76 at sunset by Zina Kelley. :)

Thanks for your hard work!
:) Chris n Z

G

·

hey fillmore,

strati hatzigiannis

- year and model of monster:
2001 s4

- a sentence or two about the bike:
dubbed the "dustrati" by my wife because she insists that nothing left is actually stock. little does she know!!

this is for pic #4

·
Premium Member
182 Posts

Picture #20
Jerry Clement
2001 750 Dark
Turn 2 NHIS, 1st Place Middleweight Sportsman Sept. 2003

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

Hey Fillmore, I have the following software if you would like me to do any file-work...

- InDesign 3.0 (CS)
- Acrobat 6.0 Pro
- Illustrator CS
- Photoshop CS

Daffe

G

·

Daffe
I wanted to make a Callendar for Race Day Photo. Is there anything you recomment. I want to do something with the months right on the pictures. Not a traditional picture on top with a calendar on the bottom thing. This way I can release it as a monthly download (wallpaper)or as a printed version. What software can make this easy?

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

I can do it with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. You just use transparancies, layers and layering. I'd probably use either Illustrator if you're creating it for web-use. I'd use InDesign for print use. It's not that difficult.

G

·

I can do it with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. You just use transparancies, layers and layering. I'd probably use either Illustrator if you're creating it for web-use. I'd use InDesign for print use. It's not that difficult.
So there is not automated software or plug in to make the numbered sections of teh calendar. I will have to do it all by scratch.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

So there is not automated software or plug in to make the numbered sections of teh calendar. I will have to do it all by scratch.

there are some calendar-creation applications that you can download from the web that will do the work for you... just put in the photos.

G

·

I don't mean to come off lazy. But I was just hoping there was a way to combine the months and images neat and sweet. It would have made life much easier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts