Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

85641 - 85647 of 85647 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just joined again and just bought my 1st Ducati. It's a 2012 796 with low miles and super, super clean. I reside in Indianapolis. Hope to learn much about my bike from this board. Long time vintage Honda & Yamaha rider & restorer. Hello to all. Pics to follow soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, I am Alessandro from Italy and I will buy my 1st Ducati tomorrow.

I am 26 and this is actually my first motorcycle... I am so excited!!! For me, the same for you I guess when you had your first Ducati, it is a dream coming true. Unfortunately, I will need to wait until March 7th to ride it, since I constantly travel back and forth from Italy to the States (NYC and Chicago mainly) due to my job, and I will keep you updated on it.
I have been in love with this brand since I was a kid and I have ridden some different models owned by friends of mine. But this... this will be different... I will finally ride my own one! Starting with a Monster 797 (2019), I am looking forward to learning more from all of you.

See you soon, hopefully I will have some pics to share!
Ale

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I purchased a 2015 Monster 1200S from an auction, just to fix up and sell... and then I fell in love with it. Upgrading everything the wallet allows and selling a 2019 Hypermotard 950SP just to keep this 1200S. The sound and the power it puts down is mesmerizing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wish it was warm enough to ride. Here is a pic as I said. Bike is very very clean for its age. I believe it was pretty well taken care of. Took off all the frame decals in one piece to save.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1. MONSTER_OCD
2. I have a M821
3. El Paso
4. I want to learn as much as I can about naked bikes.
5. Hello everyone. I'm grateful to be here.

85641 - 85647 of 85647 Posts