Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

64781 - 64800 of 85675 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Re: Gunmen and other sundry tales....

TimmyTucker said:
Neenjah,

Dad had a similar experience about 8-10 years ago one afternoon when I was out of town w/ my band. We lived in the boonies in a fairly new house that my parents built and we had a 1/4 mile long gravel driveway. That house always gave me the willies and I even had a few weird experiences there as well.

Dad was at home alone reading the newspaper when he heard a car come down the driveway, squeaky brakes and all. The garage door opened up, followed shortly by the door into the house. Someone walked thru the laundry room, the kitchen and into the den where he was sitting and stopped about 3 feet in front of him. He looked up expecting to see mom, but no one was there. :eek: He ran and looked and there was no car in the garage nor was there a car anywhere on our property other than his. Poor dad didn't sleep well for a month after that. They ended up having the house blessed by our preacher and didn't tell me about any of it till about 2 years ago.

And that's not even my creepy story.....

Okay Timmy, whats the other story? ::)

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Re: Pics that make you say WTF??

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Re: Never seen an all chrome car?!

Red Baron said:
Sure can!
As in, paint over chrome or, the paint that comes out is, indeed, chrome?

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Re: The New Official "SAY" Anything Thread

Red Baron said:
Cold paint bad

Hot surface being coated bad

repaint and thin no more;D
Sooo, microwave paint, pack motor in ice, and don't lose anymore weight. Gotcha.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Re: teh (new) official im drunk thread

A bottle of wine (almost) down, and I'm feeling.... normal? What the heck? Have the laws of the universe been suspended? I may have to have a gravity check.

(pause)

Gravity still works. So what gives?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Re: teh (new) official im drunk thread

Nothing gives.

You've gotten into the cooking wine again. ::)

Honestly, I couldn't tell you. My sixer of Shipyard Prelude worked just fine.

I have had nights like that, tho. Usually it took me longer to drink what I was drinking than I thought it did.

Let's all hope you feel as good tomorrow as you do tonight.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Re: Punk Music

punk rock is soooooo unpunk..... that it's now punk

which makes it unpunk

fear
agent orange
mdc
jfa
social d
sex pistols
generation x
the clash
buzcocks
germs
circle jerks
die hunns
rancid
bad religion
dkm
ramones

lots more >:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Re: The New Official "SAY" Anything Thread

Know what really grinds my gears?

I've got a supervisor who likes to send taskers via email...

That, in and of itself, isn't bad.....

But, she always puts "..." at the end of every line. Like she's incapable of a complete thought and trails off...

Sometimes she uses 3 (...). Sometimes, she's been known to do 5 or 6. (..... or ......). The ones I really don't get are the 3 (...) space ( ) and 2 more (..) (... ..).,..

I'd think she's doing morse code (since it is part of the rate)... But, she's got no dashes...

I've got 62 "dots" in a total of 9 emails since Thursday night... Most emails are 1 line...

.-- - ..-.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Re: Punk Music

Check out LARD`s "forkboy" on gootube....-thats what i`m talkin `bout ....uh huh
Plus Dead Kennedeys, and many of the above mentioned....

As mentioned elsewhere; buy their records- a lot of these great bands are poorer than you or me.....

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts

·
0 Posts

I'm guessing that the first "chrome" Audi was an A8 that had it's aluminum panels polished. That at least kinda, sorta has a place in racing history, Audi leaving the metal bare with no paint on them. Eh, not really.

Imagine the glare off the hood while driving that thing in the desert!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts

pt33 said:
Imagine the glare off the hood while driving that thing in the desert!

BAD ENOUGH behind those reflective rear windows on trucks in AZ or the chrome mudflaps on big rigs. I couldn't imagine a whole car?!

64781 - 64800 of 85675 Posts