Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to pick up a factory shop manual for my 02 MS4, does anyone know of a website where I can order it from?

TIA

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd also be interested to hear back if anyone has/knows a PN for a real MS4 shop manual. I don't want just a 2V monster shop manual.
My dealer is totally unresponsive to several requests for this product.
DNA sent me an email, saying to request directly from factory (Italy).

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I've got a Genuine Ducati S4 service manual, I can look for the part # when I get home tonight. Unfortunately, it's for an '01, but the differences are slight.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
The part number of the '01 manual would be greatly appreciated! I'd much rather use a S4 manual than a 2v manual.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
For anyone else looking for this part, I just spoke to Jon Payne @Ducati Seattle ([url]http://www.ducatiseattle.com)[/url] and he's able to order the MS4 manual (cost is $64.99). According to him the manual is the same for 01-03.

Disclaimer
I'm not associated w/ Ducati Seattle in any way.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Looks like you've already got it handled, but here's the info anyway:

'01 S4 Shop Manual - P/N 91470281A - Sourced from my shop receipt

'02 S4 Shop Manual - P/N 91470281E - Sourced from SpareShack pricelist.

There should be slight differences in the manuals, as the wiring and gauges are different between '01 and '02, but maybe Ducati didn't change 'em. They have the different part #'s tho....

BTW, I paid $20 more than what DucSeattle told you :'( , so that's a good price.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks guys, for the informative posts.
I too ordered a S4 manual from Seaduc today.
Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts