Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to chp the rear off of the bike and add a relocator license, and a cowl cover

Where is a good place for a stock one(i dont think there are any duc dealers in my area) SO online whould be only place)

Spareshack has it but is this too much for it? Stock mattle blk
90 pds I think> how much is that roughly in US?

thank you for the help

New to this stuff ???

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well you could use the money coverstion calculator they provide a link too, but since you asked it is about $160. That is about what a real cowl cost. Try ebay if you want one cheaper than that. Do a search for Ducati Monster.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a grey cowl from the "Senna" monster if your interested pm me.

Also, check out http://www.ArmordilloCF.com for $100.00 you can get a Carbon fiber one. But, if you have any trouble with it, you'll have to deal with FeatherCarbon.com (I think its thier supplier ???) and I had ALOT of trouble with that guy. But, the armordillocf guy was great.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
I have a carbon rear cowl from armordilllo. The mount tab broke off with less than 1000 miles on it. I tried JB weld after asking them if it would work. Still didn't hold. Their mount method is very crude and succeptible to coming apart. They did not offer to fix, I have not bought anything from them since.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sh!t, i just bought some parts from armadillo. Is there stuff no good. I got the cowl, side panals, and a sprocket cover, cheap. I guess you get what you pay for. I wonder if I should just cancel the order. Any one else have a bad experience with them?

I have also notice a shady very confusion relationship between feather carbon, and armadillo, whats the deal? One guy i've been talking to is really nice, and the other somewhat less. I don't think they work together becasue they don't really communicate. WHAT"S THE DEAL MAN!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts