That had to suck. :(

·
Registered
930 Posts
used to be a thing of beauty.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I always hate to see wrecked bike pics, because it makes me wonder what happened to the rider. Always sad.

I had a freak accident 6 years ago that resulted in my bike being totaled and a written description could not do it justice. The entire bike was destroyed, i.e., every visible piece was damaged, including both wheels bent oval, EXCEPT...the gas tank was totally untouched. Wackiest thing I've ever seen. The Scotts rotary damper on the triple clamp was almost flattened, but the tank was pristine.

·
Registered
975 Posts
wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa!! :'( :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Rameses said:
Maybe he used the eject button.
Being a new Monster owner, and trust me, thoroughly scouring the internet for mods, I'm surprised I missed the eject button mod. Hopefully his worked better than Goose's did in Top Gun. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Blackice said:
Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Looks like it's only the front end that's messed up. Engine seems intact. This could make a great project...
Looking at that massive bend in the frame, I gotta believe that engine's sustained some damage. That bike's a carcass for the vultures to pick scraps off of.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Wow! I hate to see this. Like someone else said, I wonder what happened to the rider (I hope they are ok). I have been in a position like this and I can tell you it sucked! I am grateful that I am alive and soon will be able to ride fast and generally stupid again.

Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.