Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using Pirelli Diablos on their Monster. Any comments on these tires? I heard they wear quite fast although I currently am using Evo Corsa's and I am quite satisfied with the wear.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I burnt through a rear in 2200 miles. The front is still going strong. Just finished off a Dunlop 205 rear and am going to switch both to a 208 to see h ow that works.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I put on a rear Pirelli Diablo when I replaced my stock Pirelli Dragon tire at 3300 miles. I have 3200 miles on the Diablo so far and it;s running strong. One of the reasons I purchases this tire was that it's wear life was supposed to be improved (I thought). I'm hoping to pass 4000 with it, we'll see...

-Jordan

S

·
0 Posts
Diablo is a great tire..I have 1000 miles on mine, best addition I have made so far. They feel much better than the sport/tour I took off. I don't expect lots of miles out of them but the quality of miles is mucho better. Not to mention they heat up quick...I was looking for D-208's but the Diablo's were cheaper. I don't think you could go wrong either way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts