Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I've been trying to decide on a tire and that price just made up my mind. [thumbsup]

Dave, you'd said you didn't mind if we had things shipped to you, so let me know when my tires get there please. ;D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Rameses said:
Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I've been trying to decide on a tire and that price just made up my mind. [thumbsup]

Dave, you'd said you didn't mind if we had things shipped to you, so let me know when my tires get there please. ;D
[laugh] OK. BTW, that handle you made KICKS ASS! [thumbsup] Plus, IT LOOKS ****ING GREAT! [laugh]

So, are we drinking in Chapel Hill with Dragsterwhatthefuckshisname on Saturday night? I'm feeling a little rowdy (just ran 4x7.5 min miles). >:D >:D

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
pompetta said:
[laugh] OK. BTW, that handle you made KICKS ASS! [thumbsup] Plus, IT LOOKS ****ING GREAT! [laugh]

So, are we drinking in Chapel Hill with Dragsterwhatthefuckshisname on Saturday night? I'm feeling a little rowdy (just ran 4x7.5 min miles). >:D >:D
Good! I'm glad it works well. [thumbsup]

(I'm still gonna look into making an aluminum one though.)

Going out with D-hund would work better for me Friday night, but I can do Saturday also, just not the whole night. We'll see what works for him.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Rameses said:
Back when I ran I could turn 4 miles in 24 minutes. ;D
Back in high school...9th grade... I use to run sub 5 min miles...best i did was a 4:49

I also use to be a state champ in inline speed skating... then i had a car wreck and that changed a few things for me... now i am a fat ass that can rip the twisties on a Duc!!!!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
youngonenc17 said:
In one ear out the other, heard it so many times, im a firm beleiver in do whatever makes you happy, some smoke crack, i smoke ciggarettes.
You're not old enough to smoke. Stop that stupid ****in' habit before its too late. :mad:

Oh, and learn how to spell "cigarette." ;D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.