Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
i like how they are somewhat staggered in your picture of the lleft side...nice loking.

R

·
0 Posts
They are still head of my list of pipes to buy. But I am going to wait to see if they come out with a high pipe that puts a can on each side. How much did they cost?

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Very nice, of course they are my favorite pipes.
I like the tail chop. Is it a kit or did you diy?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey finnster,
very nice pipes, can you post a full right side veiw? hoes the performance? I cant wait till march just to get my S4R!
Dan
My camera is out of service right now, I will post when I get it fixed. The bike seems to rev easier and pulls better down low where it seemed to shudder a bit before. It also may be the fact that louder pipes always make a bike "feel" faster.

I am going to open the airbox and add a powercommander soon and dyno it. I will let the list know what kind of numbers it pulls.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
That is a seriously good looking monster. Love the pipes and lack of udder. Congratulations!

Rideon

M

·
0 Posts
man, thats a big difference... [smiley=approve.gif]

losing the udder did improve matters...
still say it looks a tad unbalanced but with the single side swingarm its not as bad as I expected. the cans are smaller than normal too.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Awesome looking pipes man, I love the conical shape of the exits...NICE

·
Registered
150 Posts
Where did you get your Pro-Italia kit Finnster?
I bought mine at OC Ducati. I picked up a set of CRG mirrors there also for my black S4R I love the looks and sound of my full arrow carbon system FYI the carbon system does NOT come with the baffles.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I am going to wait to see if they come out with a high pipe that puts a can on each side.
Amen, Dennis...amen

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Did you chop the tail?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts