Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need people and thier bikes for a picture in the Moto book. I am shooting a group shot and need people to pose sans helmet and gear. You will not be riding just standing and talking. If you are interested we are shooting outside MotoPrimo at 6pm on Friday. Please contact me if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I will have my agent contact you regarding fees. ;)
I dont think it will be a problem to swing by. I have to get in there to talk to the service dept about getting those parts.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
What is this book anyway? What is the topic? I'm getting nervous that the rest of the world will think that all Monster riders are Minnesotans ya know.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The book is about Advanced Riding Techniques. It is basically an advanced saftey book for commuter motorcyclists. Some of the book includes Ducati's but I have been taking all types of bikes.

Retro-Releases are Mandatory. Then I own their souls. Muhaahaaaa
Retro has seen some of the images. He will vouch for me, I think.....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
squid attire? So you want us in flip flops, shorts and no shirt?
are we supposed to be bad-as$ squids, poser squids, or loser squids that got a moto so they could get laid?

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The people that were scheduled to do this shot were unable to make it so at the last minute (a bit late for me) we had to cancel. Tony I hope that wasn't you that I saw as I was driving away. If it was I apologize.
When I showed up my contact told me that his people were stuck (Right) playing an Xbox Tourney and couldn't come. Oh well, such is the life of an unpaid model.

We have tentatively rescheduled until Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
yeah, that was me. I wasnt sure if it was you because you didnt look like Cindy Brady with a helmet on. You had it all tucked in so I wasnt certain. No big deal. got me out of the house.

S

·
0 Posts
i understand being trapped because of a Xbox tourney.

Madden 04 just came out and i haven't left my house since.

okay that's not true, but it's crazy how it just ABSORBS my time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts