Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rider is the most important part of the bike, we only see pictures of bikes on this forum, let's see some pics of the bikes while the riders are on, and if you can get someone to take a picture of you while you are riding, even better!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
My brother took this one a few months ago when he was visiting. The white stripes on the jacket are from the thin reflective piping with the flash. Nice to see that stuff works.   ;D

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
I was thinking, man the Brutale looks so short, and then that 1rst picture reconfirmed it for me. BUT then I see that monster with the saddlebags.... Wow, the luggage wallets make the monster look loooooong! :eek:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I just got the bike in ths one...

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
yeah, the brutale is noticably shorter, i still prefer my monster for overall comfort (especially at high speeds, thank god for that little fairing) , however, i actually get more room to strecth my legs, and im a lil more upright on my brutale

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Ash said:
I could think of so many hilarious captions for that pic, adam....   [laugh]
Here's a good one for you:

*As I'm putting up my face shield.."Good d*mn it (insert wifes name here)!  Can you figure out that camera and take a decent picture!! 

·
Registered
13,974 Posts
AZ_FNDuc said:
Here's a good one for you:

*As I'm putting up my face shield.."Good d*mn it (insert wifes name here)!  Can you figure out that camera and take a decent picture!! 
I was thinking more along the lines of, "heeeeeey PAPI!... do you wanna riiiide on my mooonsterr?" [laugh]

1 - 20 of 777 Posts