Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for pics of a monster with the Zero-Gravity Sport touring screen on it. Found zero. ON ZG's site, they have a pic of the fairing with the screen already installed, but I just received mine in the mail and it doesn't look much like what I thought it would. (I haven't installed it yet)

Before I open the wrapping, I'm curious to see what it looks like on other people's bikes. Anyone?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I haven't seen one on a bike, nor recall seeing any pics.

Curious myself.....

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll mount mine and post pics then.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it on during Smallville and I have to say.. I'm not to keen on the looks. However.. I got the tall screen for the comfort, so I'll ride the bike tomorrow and see what happens.

·
Registered
71 Posts
These pics may not be the best, as I took them tonight in the garage. But we have the smoke ST.....and it does the job for the wife but she's only 5'2".

It moves around more than stock but once we put the ducrider fairing stays on it I would imagine that will go away. I haven't put the stays on yet but will soon, the wife is bugging me ::)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Bahumut said:
Thanks, that does give me some idea. Did you notice a difference as far as protection?
Nada. No dif. I just got it for the aesthetics. I'm vain, I'll admit but no one else locally seems to have that.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I think it looks great. I'm already a headlight fairing Fan and this smoke screen looks good. I also like the added height and am contemplating a similar thing for mine.

I'd like to see more with the older style Monster Headlight Fairing, I have a 1999 so my front is shaped a lot different.

What's the deal with switching from a 99 headlight fairing to a newer style? Are there many issues?

Sorry for the thread jack, but this is related and not oft discussed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.