Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I figured I would try out the new digital camera I got at Christmas. Here is the Monster and its new playmate out on the front lawn:

I'll need more practice framing my shots with this camera. ::)

Hopping from one bike to the other to roll them around setting up for some pics really made the Monster feel compact and sleek and even sportier than before. And the BMW is fun, too. But a whole different ride. Now I understand why a lot of folks keep and ride more than one bike.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
It's a digital camera, take a dozen shots at various zoom levels and angles. Throw away all but the best one.

Alternatively, you take the shot a little big, then crop it later using some imaging software.

If it were me, I would put the dark bike on the right against the white wall and the yellow bike on the left with the shadows behind to enhance contrast. Actually, if it were me, I would zoom in on the Monster and leave the BMW off in the background somewhere. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww come on guys... You know that BMW started this model out with the carbed version built in Italy. Pretty much the same bike as the Aprilia Pegaso but with BMW's own cylinder head design on the same Rotax engine. :)

And this one's old enough I don't have to fret with BMW's famous warranty support. ;D

Besides, I needed something for some dirt roads and easy trails.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
hey, BMW or whatever, it's a bike and it's nice!!!!

Good show, Mark, which one matches your daughters new leathers!!!!???

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Deb, my daughters leathers match the Duc ;D

They actually look a lot like my Dainese leathers in the track pics I posted in my folder. Yellow and anthracite grey with white trim panels. Next time we go for a ride I'll have to get some pics of her suited up and stick them in the folder.

Yeah, Scooby I'm kind of anxious over how well I can support this extravagance. I guess I don't really have to eat EVERY day ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts