·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?? ;D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yes, the Gainelli's... how do they sound? how do they look? I am interested in a pair, not sure about quality. And what kind of tires? Diablo's? how do you like them... any comparison to pilot sports... anybody?

And the bike looks good!

R

·
0 Posts
Very nice. What's next? You don't think you are going to stop now. Its becomes an addiction.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very sweet! And yes, how do those Gianelli's sound? Also, is that a Scott billet oil filter?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Looking good! Nice tidy tail too.

H

·
0 Posts
Looks super! Love the look without a fairing or side panels! Now go get the forks and swing arm anodized black!

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Looks real nice!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Looks awesome, bro!

Do me a favor, though... you're killin me with the rear hugger, fork reflectors, and frame stickers! Rip 'em off!!!! At least cut the hugger down... it looks alot better IMHO, especially with the tail hack.

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually really like the Gianelli's.... They are real smooth, very Italian sounding, not too loud and brash, but just perfect to hear me coming from down the road! Build quality is very nice... but then again, I havent handled any other Ducati Exhaust...... I can only compare to the various Automotive exhausts that I've used.

Yes, its a Scotts Billet Oil filter.... If you get one, PLEASE PLEASE make sure its TIGHT. Or else it'll leak, and slosh on your rear tire, causing you to lose control....

Whats next? Well, I have a set of CC rear sets on my list... as well as a PCIII, and ummm...... I'm getting the tank repainted..... Other than that... I think i'm going to chill on it for a little while..... I always say that, but who knows how long that will last ;D

Tires are Dunlop Touring..... They were on the bike when I bought the bike... New.
Oh... and no mirrors on it... Maybe I should put one on? I havent had a need for one yet....

·
Registered
374 Posts
One suggestion, bend that plate up more. I had mine at that angle for a while until I hit a good bump and the plate hit the tire and folded under like butter. My plate now is missing half of 2 numbers. Of course that could be a good thing.

Bike looks good. I can wait to get all my cyclecat gear and get it installed. I have also bought billit covers from motostrano. They look great.

·
Registered
400 Posts
You know, those Gianelli's kind of resemble my new Arrow's in dimension, shape and hanger. I wonder...

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I heard that Arrow makes the Gianelli exhaust... great observation!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I heard that Arrow makes the Gianelli exhaust... great observation!
Don't ya just love the sound? ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts