Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brand new 2003 Red 620ie went down last month, not a whole lotta damage, but this is the final product after the repairs.

R

·
0 Posts
Re: Pics of my girl when she got home from the sho

Looks nice. My wife's 620 is in the shop too. She wanted some flames on the tank.
You know some Monstrack mirrors would look real nice on your bike. I have two sets coming.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Re: Pics of my girl when she got home from the sho

Nice Redduke,vey sweet! RJ, Would like to see your flame paint job if possible

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Very nice. Crashing is a great way of getting us to do mods that we wanted to do anyway but were too cheap (personal experience).

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Really sweet. That is almost what I would have done. You are just mirrors and pipes away from my fantasy setup.
Doc

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
mmmmmm.....corse.......*drool*

I am getting mine done in the grey corse job this winter. i'll post pics when its done of course, but i dont think it'll be complete until i get a set of C/F exhaust slip-ons

R

·
0 Posts
hogkrazy, when it's done I'll post some photos. The paint job is not going to be as fancy as RedDuke03's but its what she wants.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
RedDuke03:
Your bike looks awesome man. Nice job!! Please try to keep from dropping it again. I'd hate to see those beautiful Corse parts damaged.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!

Doc...what pipes would you have gotten?

Ducatz...I'm going to try very VERY hard to not do what I did again!!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
They have a red Corse helmet at Munroe Motors, the Ducati dealer here in San Francisco. I dunno where you live, but you could always give em a call and see if they'd ship it to you...

http://www.munroemotors.com/

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Very Very Pretty. Somehow the corse kit on the smaller duc looks just right!
Regards,
Rideon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts