Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted this system? I'd really like to see more pics of it-hopefully someones bought them and haven't posted anything yet.

In fact if Motowheels sent me a set, I would be very happy to show them off. [thumbsup]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
We don't have any pictures of the system --other than that one that you have posted---but if you get the Fresco system and post some pictures that we can use--We'll send you a Motowheels T shirt:

·
Premium Member
5,761 Posts
SCDuc said:
Personally,I like the look. Wish there were a full system.
The only thing you need to make it a full system is a mid pipe--as most of the full system head pipes are the same diameter.

We have a batch of Fresco mid pipes coming in a few weeks. Anyone that buys a Fresco slip-on will get a "coupon" that entitles them to a discount on the Fresco midpipe.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer Moto but I think that I'll wait and see what the mid-pipes look like.

I'm debating whether or not to put any more money into my S2R1K or save for a nice down payment on a 1098.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.