Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Erm, I was working on this, and it really looks like it wants to fit down low instead of up by the seat. I might just post a pic of it down there for the heck of it. Let me know if you have any info on it, eh?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
definitely down low. right off the collector box- although if it can be simulated without the udder as well as if straight off a mid pipe I think the masses would bow down to your godliness accordingly. <holding breath in anticipation>

·
Registered
485 Posts
Well, this is what we have so far. There's a few problems: i didn't really know the final size, I changed
the overall tint of the pipe from bronze to silver as an experiment and never changed it back, the rear tire rebuild looks a little like goulash, and there's still remnants of the original exhaust tubing. What can I say, I ran out of time. It is Thanksgiving you know. :p If I get the chance, I might make it purtier. Anyway. hope it's good enough for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well done! that's not so bad as I'd thought it would look attached to the collector. it definitely helps that you made the collector black. maybe this thing has promise afterall!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts