Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Photoshop experts out there. I've been trying all night but I just can't seem to do a decent PS rimstripe on my monster. Can someone help me out and put an orange rimstripe on it (matching my tank color). I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the pic...

Original sized pic here (large file)
http://AllanRomero.smugmug.com/photos/111247896-O.jpg

Also, care to provide a step-by-step on how this PS procedure is done? I'm a total PS newb ;D. Thanks.

Allan

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but please for the love of god DON'T add rim stripes! Your bike looks sweet without them already. Real clean and agressive looking. [thumbsup]

Just a thought, but maybe paint the front fender(unless it's CF) the same color as the tank. Give some balance to the black front wheel/tire.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the compliment Desmo Stu ;D. Actually, I'm really undecided on the rimstripes thats why I'm asking someone to photoshop them in. I know it is like $29 or something from tapeworks but being in the Philippines, I think shipping will cost more than the stickers [laugh].
Again, thanks for your input and also about painting the front fender.

Hmmm.....anyone care to PS my front fender with the same color as my tank ;D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Rimstripes are awesome, get them.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
I think red rim stripes are required if you're in the Philippines. ;D Uh-oh, my Filipino girlfriend just read that & I think I'm going to be hit. Owwww!

Actually the thin red stripes on the black wheels could be tasteful.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Danimal said:
He's a really junky 10 minute orange fender job for ya.
Please don't do it , glancing between the two photos the original looks much better with the contrast of black and orange. The rim stripes take away from the wheel.... my .02

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
You need black pinstripe on your lower belly pan! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
781 Posts
Could someone put some yellow on mine? Thanks alot. I know it's a crappy pic but it's all I have at the moment.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts